The Journey Begin!
Assalamualaikum w.b.t
21/7/2021
Out of the blue, I had been added to a Whatsapp group named KK Damansara.
"Oh.. KK Damansara!"
I immediately know that it is a group for our e-community nutrition placement. Since I could not join the virtual meeting that morning, I did not had an idea on which group I belong. Thanks to Azah, our proactive group member who created the group and added me in 😄.
In order to ensure the progress going smoothly, we started our chat by selecting the group leader.
According to majority agreement, Azah had been chosen as the leader 👏.
What about the rest of us? Let us see here 👇:
- Publication and Promotion: Izzah
- Special task: Iffah
We became more eager yet nervous to know our target population as we need to plan for tentative program.
On 11.06 am, Azah informed us that Dr Hazirah already received the decision from dietitian.
"For KK Kota Damansara, population of interest is GDM"
Right after that, we were agreed to make a meeting after Zohor prayer. It included the discussion on:
- Tentative program
- Task for proposal writing
- Program resources
- Expected outcome and program impact
- Compile and standardize the proposal
- Draft content of infographic 7 and video
2. Iffah
- Introduction
- Problem statement
- Objective
- Draft content of infographic 1 and 2
3. Izzah
- Description of proposed program
- Draft content of infographic 3 and 4
- Edit slide for proposal presentation
4. Syazwani
- Flow of program
- Evaluation instrument
- Draft content of infographic 5 and 6
We gave our best effort in preparing for this important day. Guess what?
It was our first meet up with the dietitians!
I got butterflies in my stomach after knowing that the meeting joined by dietitians from four KK in PKD Petaling - KK Kota Damansara, KK Puchong, KK Kelana Jaya, KK Seri Kembangan.
They seemed eager to know our planned activities.
Alhamdulillah, we was abled to fight the nervousness and presented our planned tentative program accordingly 😄.
We revised all the feedback and suggestions accordingly.
Since this day, I realized that this is such a big program for us as it is an intervention in managing gestational diabetes mellitus and involves not just one but four KKs 😬.
Due to current condition, all of our meetings need to be done virtually. So, it was challenging for us to have a smooth discussion especially when there were some technical problems - lost of connection, slow connection, microphone cannot functioning well.

0 Comments